Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hero Arts Video

Have you been over to visit the Hero Arts Blog this week to check out the amazing cards my sister, Tami, has created?  On Monday she shared this masterpiece! And on Tuesday she shared this one...just stunning! 

I was thrilled that she asked me to be a part of her week and create a video to share on Wednesday. I showed how to create some cute girly hair accessories using some Hero Arts stamps and embellishments.



My little model wouldn't sit still for long, so I just got a couple shots of the headband I made. ;)  Check out the other barrettes I created and the video here.

Also, I've had fun changing up the look of my blog this week.  I am loving the yellow & gray color combo lately so I decided to give it a try here on the blog. 

Have a great day!

16 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my gosh, look at that cute little poser! So sweet! Loved seeing your video and all of Tami's cards!

Sarah J Moerman said...

She is way too cute!!! Loved your hair accessories. Your blog looks great too!

Joy said...

What a perfect model, how sweet is your adorable little sweetie...love how you created these Kelly and cannot wait to try them myself..Hugs!

Tracey said...

OMGOODNESS she is soooo ADORABLE AND SWEET!!!!

Anita Rex said...

When did she get so big? She is adorable! I just want to hug her tight! :> Loved your video Kelly! :>

Sanne said...

Your daughter is so sweet Kelly and wearing that hearband make her look like a little princess - thanks for sharing :)

Dotty Jo said...

She's such a cutie! Jo x

Sharon D from Canada said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie - such sweet cheeks and big baby blues! Super cute hair accessories, Kelly, and I loved your video! And I'm loving the new grey and yellow!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Kelly what a doll! I could just squeeze those cheeks. Her eyes are amazing. Wish I could hug her right now. Sorry, but adorable babies make me want to love on them. Lol. I think her modeling debut turned out wonderful. Lol. Big hugs to you and thanks for sharing the flower tutorial on the HA blog.

Stephanie Klauck said...

She is sooo cute Kelly!!
Love the hair accessories you made...definitely going to make some with my daughter!
And the new colours on the blog look great! :-)

Jane said...

ok....how SWEEEEEET is she sitting there all basking in her own ADORABLENESSNESS!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the head band!!

Alice said...

awwww.... your little model is so adorable! her smile is just precious! love your flower accessaries are beautiful. thanks for the video!

Deirdre said...

Kelly - your model is just ADORABLE and your video on HA was fab. Neat idea, thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you enjoyed the "hop".

ivy said...

she has such beautiful eyes! love her smile too!

Jill said...

OMG! Your model is PURE cuteness! It is always such a treat to visit your blog and see all of your amazing creations!

RAM said...

You could put anything or nothing on this sweet little one and the picture would still be perfect. What a doll...and those eyes...and that smile. Great video, too.