Friday, April 12, 2013

you are a wonderful friend

Hi there! I'm back with one more card made using the Simon Says Stamp You clear stamp set. 


I used a paper weaving technique I learned from Lisa Spangler in the Pattern Play Online Card Class. The gorgeous papers are from the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan 6x6 paper pad -- it works great to use papers all from the same pad for this technique since they all already coordinate! Once I had it all assembled I rubbed some Picket Fence Distress Stain over the top to tone down the colors a bit.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE the paper weaving, such a pretty card!

Annette Allen said...

wow what a cool designed card... totally love it..

Joy said...

Oh gorgeous Kelly, love the weaving of the beautiful pattern paper, I need to know your tip for sewing around a circle, perfection..hugs

Peggy Wood said...

love the paper weaving and then cut into a circle. great idea. I took the class but haven't tried it yet. i Like the idea of the picket fence over the top. maybe that is why i haven't done it yet always to bright.