Thursday, April 4, 2013

BasicGrey: Bow Ties

Hi! Today I've got a couple of cards to share that were created with the BasicGrey Bow Ties collection. This collection is awesome for those masculine cards that are sometimes hard to create!

My first card is made entirely from stickers. The vellum tape stickers are kind of like little strips of washi tape. I love that they are translucent and have a gorgeous matte finish.



KNE-4166 Bow Ties Sticker Elements, cream cardstock, corner rounder, foam adhesive

My next card features some of the fun patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad along with a bottle cap sticker. And the "best buds" sticker just seemed to top of the card perfectly!



supplies:
KNE-4165 Bow Ties 6x6 Paper Pad, KNE-4168 Bow Ties Title Stickers, KNE-4180 Bow Ties Bottle Cap Stickers, XHA-CL682 Bow Ties Bam! Clear Stamp Set, blue cardstock, Hero Arts Orange Soda Mid-Tone Shadow Ink, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, 1" circle punch, foam adhesive

 Have a great day!



3 comments:

Barbara said...

both of these are really cute. Thanks for sharing some masculine card ideas. I'm needing some right now!!!!

Pat McCleary said...

This 1st card is so cute-hard to believe they're stickers. Really cute line.

Anonymous said...

I love this as I bought the bow ties card making kit and had lots of paper left. Thank for thr ideas for me to Finnish up the paper and emboli shipment in the kit. Thank you jenny .R Weat Australia.