Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BasicGrey Serenade: Just For You

Hi! Today I'm sharing a card using the beautiful new BasicGrey Serenade collection.


With the help of the layered stickers and alphabet letters this card came together really quick.

And since I love to include stamping on my cards, I stamped some butterflies and flowers using yellow ink over the polka dot paper -- love the subtle tone on tone detail this adds!


SUPPLIES:
SER-3891 Half Penny Paper, SER-3895 Bustle Paper, SER-3899 Alphabet Stickers, SER-3910 Layered Stickers, XHA-CL639 Pocket Watch Clear Stamp
other: white cardstock, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, ColorBox Chalk Yellow Ochre Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

WOW - this is stunning Kelly. LOVE the stamping over the patterned paper - how inspirational. Want to get my stamps out right now. You're so so talented!!! xx

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Kelly. I do like the stamping over the pp and I like to do that,too! It really seems to make it mine when I do that!