Friday, May 25, 2012

Best Wishes

Hi there! (Sorry for the month-long absence!) I've been making cards, but they always have to go out in the mail before I get a chance to photo them.

But did I managed to snag a photo of these two -- they were for a couple of teachers at my daugher's school that are retiring this year.




(I have to give credit to my sister, Tami, for the design of this card. It is greatly inspired by the beautiful Mother's Day card she gave our mom this year. Thanks, Tami!)

All stamps are Hero Arts.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

6 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful! Love that you stamped over the printed background paper!

Lisa Echerd said...

Really beautiful. Love how you stamped and colored on the DSP.

Virginia L. said...

I LOVE how you used the BG paper with the poppy flower images! So very beautiful, Kelly!

Tina said...

Such gorgeous cards. Love the bg paper and how you stamped the poppies twice.

Froggietalks said...

Those are gorgeous cards Kelly. I love how you matched the patterned paper to the colour of the poppies so well.

Nikkiyujx said...

I LOVE how you used the BG paper with the poppy flower images! So very beautiful, Kelly!