Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Card Ideas for Paper Crafters

Hi there!  I've been meaning to share this card I got published in the special issue of Paper Crafts magazine called Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.  It is a fabulous issue full of 288 cards that are based off of sketches.


I also made another quick card just to show how I did the scallop border on the card.  Just punch a few circles, fold them in half and adhere them on one side to your card





Very simple.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Lin said...

Congratulations, Kelly, so well deserved!

TeenaBugg38 said...

simple but so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

When I first looked at your cards, I thought to myself that I need to get one of those scalloped border dies.....no more....appreciate the tip!

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a sweet set of cards, congrats to you on your publications!! Yay!

Judy1223 said...

Congrats on your published card, Kelly...love it! Great idea about folding the circles...clever!

Sharon D from Canada said...

Big congrats on your pub, Kelly! Really cute cards! I love what you did with the circles - nice dimension but totally perfect for mailing!

Saint Petersburg BBQ Repair said...

Thank you for thiis