Monday, October 11, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge

Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Embellish Color Challenge.  Such a fun color combo...something I would never have put together myself, but I love the end result.

  
And here's my card...


I used pink felt to create the cute scalloped border.  I just die cut some small scallop circles, cut them in half, then stitched them down in a row.  I added just a little pop of red with the felt heart.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! That little felt scallops are too cute!

Lin said...

Love the way you made those scallops! These colors are great together!

Tracey said...

SWEET card Kelly!!!!

Alice said...

this is so sweet. lovely card, Kelly!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Kelly, that border is very cute! I love your sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a pretty card, Kelly!
I love the embossing in the background and the felt border too. Very nicely done!

Anita Rex said...

Too cute Kelly! I know what you mean about the colors, the yellow is just so different, but I love what you made! :>

Sharon D. from Canada said...

Yummy card, Kelly! I love the sweet felt scallops and heart!

Kimba's Kreations said...

ADORABLE card!

Agata said...

Such a sweet card! The felt adds so much softness to it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very beautiful design Kelly! Love this color combo!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love your balance of color and cutting those scallop circles in half for a border is pure genius. :)

Sarah Martina said...

Oh what a SWEET card, Kelly! Lovely, from top to bottom! So glad you played along with us at Embellish!