Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My First Entry

Hi and welcome to my blog! This is my first entry, so I just wanted to do a little test to make sure everything is working ok. And since I'll usually be sharing cards and projects that I create, here's a simple card I made to start things off. The flower is made using the Cuttlebug Flower Dies and then I just did a little folding and distressing to add some texture.
SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Hero Arts Everyday Sayings; Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers; Cuttlebug Flower Dies; Memories Black Ink; Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper; EK Success Circle Punch; sewing
Thanks so much for visiting!

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kelly!! LOVE your card, love your blog! Now I don't have to lurk anymore! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Tami H said...

blogland just got better! love this card! :) xo

Jane said...

I'm drooling!

Nancy L. said...

glad you got a blog! i love checking you out on flickr!! i love EVERYTHING you create :)

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous! Love your use of the Cuttlebug Flower Dies. I love your work, so glad to see you've created a blog!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah!!! You have a blog!!! Adorable card:)

Alice Wertz said...

this is beautiful, Kelly! so glad that I found your blog!!